If your question isn't answered below, please contact us
- I have an issue with a declined card, over-billing, need to cancel an order, or some other billing-related matter
- How do I download content I've purchased?
- What happened to one or more of my downloads? the button disappeared!
- I see in My Purchase History that I bought a video, but it's not available in My Downloads
- Can I re-purchase a video once I've exceeded my download limit?
- I bought something but I don't have any way to login, or I forgot my password
I have an issue with a declined card, over-billing, need to cancel an order, or some other billing-related matter
Please contact CCBill Support and not our own support system for any of the following :
- Issues with declined charges
- Issues with over-billing
- Order cancellations
- Any other billing issues
CCBill can be contacted the following ways :
- Phone: (888) 596-9279
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (480) 449-8820
How do I download content I've purchased?
The full process is as follows :
- If you're logged out, click "Login" in the menu bar above
- Once logged in, click your name in the menu bar and select "My Downloads"
- Find the product you want to download, decide on a video resolution you want, and click the button for that video resolution
See? That was easy.
I downloaded a video and it won't play - what's wrong?
In 99% of cases, the issue is one of the following :
- The hard drive or device you're downloading to doesn't have enough free space to hold the full download
- Your internet connection died or was interrupted while you were downloading
In either case, the easiest way to figure out if the file downloaded in its entirety is to compare the size of the file you downloaded against the reported size on our website. For every file you download, you'll see a filesize in parenthesis (such as "1.2GB"). The file you download should be similar to that (computers and web servers sometimes mis-report their sizes, but only by a small amount). If the sizes don't match, then you should either clear up space on your hard drive, choose a smaller video resolution, or try again.
If you're certain the issue is on our end, you're more than welcome to contact us and we'll help as best we can.
Don't worry : we can and will reset your download count for you if it's an unpreventable error, so you can try again without being penalized for issues beyond your control.
What happened to one or more of my downloads? the button disappeared!
We currently have a limit of 4 Downloads per video resolution, per video purchased. So, a freshly purchased video has 12 Downloads in total.
Once you reach 4 downloads of a given video resolution for a given video, we simply remove the button that would allow you to download it. We could keep it there, but we don't want to taunt you with broken buttons. The buttons you see are what you can use.
I see in My Purchase History that I bought a video, but it's not available in My Downloads
Some cards take a little longer to process, and we won't receive a notification from our payment processor until it clears. Examples of cards that take a little longer are pre-paid cards (for example "Visa Gift Card"), some non-U.S. credit cards, and some smaller credit union cards. While we understand your frustration, and apologize for the inconvenience, we'll often lookup the transaction and see that it's pending and need to wait before we can take further action.
If it's been more than 24 hours, and you're 100% certain that you haven't exceeded your download limits for that video, you can contact us and we'll investigate.
Can I re-purchase a video once I've exceeded my download limit?
Yes, absolutely! We call that "getting a refill", since you'll be adding 4 more downloads to each resolution for that video. So, for example, if you re-purchased a video that still had (3) 480p downloads remaining, you would now have (4) 1080p downloads, (4) 720p downloads, and (7) 480p downloads for that video.
I bought something but I don't have any way to login, or I forgot my password
Click the "Login" link in the menu bar and click the link for "Forgot Password". We'll generate a new password for you once we've verified your email exists in our system. IMPORTANT NOTE : because we're a porn company, your email service might throw our email to you into your Junk/SPAM folder, so be sure to check that folder if you haven't gotten a password reset email within 5 minutes of requesting one.